Saturday 6 July 2013

Details: Arrangements....

Anatomical Arrangement
Pyramid arrangement
Ceramic and Posey arrangement
Plant Arrangement
Diplay items
Golden Display : Ax and Apple
The Victorian passion for collecting, categorizing and arranging really interests me and it seems everyone  has their 'thing'. My current thing is Prisms and crystals. They are just so darn pretty, and teamed up with candles and houseplants have added a sense of relaxation to my cluttered little home :)

How about you? Do you have any collections?
I would love to see them,  so please share on instagram   #moontomoon

8 comments:

Ipmilat said...

The first one is... an acquired taste. The rest are beautiful.

Do you know Kettle's Yard in Cambridge? I think you'd love the place.

Kathryn Woods said...

I love arrangements and the ones you've shown are interesting and tell a small story about the arranger. I have little collections of love hearts (made of wood, stone etc); pottery bowls; vases... lots of vases.

Melissa said...

These are all stunning. I can't wait to decorate my first apartment. x


Melissa
http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Patricia G said...

I have feathers with the contrasting forms of shells, pebbles and bones.

Amina said...

This post is very very organic!!
;)

dar amïna

Boho Mixology said...

incredibly beautiful! you cant beat prisms and crystals they are always good.

Zoe xx

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

I really love the first one. I've been really drawn to the slightly creepy stuff in decor lately. Just tagged some of my pics on instagram for you!

Brandy Runaé said...

Love you blog so much, I glean so much inspiration from the enchanted visions you share.
Blessings to you Sister☾✰╰☆╮⋆⋆
❤Child of Ethereal Light❤