Wednesday 29 December 2010

Bohemian like you...


Bohemian Sitting room interior


Design Sponge
I am in love with this bohemian sitting room!

Pintrest- Beautiful bohemian sitting room
Tumblr
Sonya Marish's house
Desire to inspire
Finders Keepers
Unknown

After a very snowy Christmas, spending lots of time on the sofa watching cheesy films I have been inspired. I am currently on the look out for a grey velvet sofa like the one in the first picture but that is as low as the one in the second. I can dream.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. xxx


4 comments:

Miriam said...

So many gorgeous posts!! :)

anita said...

Have I commented yet to say that I love your blog?
That window seat from Sonya Marish's house is perfection.

Notes From ABroad said...

That sofa !! I have that sofa but covered in chenille and I keep saying I want velvet ! this cinches it, I am getting velvet and that color !

I would love so much to have a window seat that I could tuck myself into .. where no one could find me :)

That red sofa in that room is fantastic !
and not the sofa but the blue walls with the Japanese screen are at the top of my list of Things I Must Have.

Glad you are back... your blog has kept me busy for days :)
Did you look at my Monday, Look at this Blog ?

Sandies' Patch said...

That's ok if you are fit and slim....and have good knee joints LOL! I like the first one and all the pics too.

Happy 2011 to you and yours!

Sandie xx